Environmental Commissioner of Ontario to release annual greenhouse gas progress report
Monday, January 29th 2018 8:46:19am
The report includes reviews of:
• Ontario’s first year of cap and trade carbon pricing;
• Government spending of cap and trade revenue;
• Climate Change Action Plan policies and programs;
• Ontario’s 2017 cap and trade link with California and Quebec; and
• Ontario’s fastest-growing sources of greenhouse gases.
When: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
Where: Media Studio, Legislative Building Room 148, Queen's Park, Toronto, ON
The report and media release will be online at eco.on.ca coincident with the media conference start.
Note: Media not currently accredited by the Legislative Assembly must register in advance with Gerald Christopher, Coordinator, Press Gallery (416-325-7922 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Communications & Outreach Co-ordinator
Aussi disponible en français
The Environmental Commissioner of Ontario is an independent officer of the Legislature who reports on government progress on environmental protection, greenhouse gas emissions and energy conservation. The ECO is the province's environmental watchdog and guardian of Ontarians' environmental rights.